Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Did someone say MorningStar Veggie Burgers?

I was very lucky to be able to try the MorningStar Veggie Burgers from BzzAgent for free.  I have to say I never thought I would try veggie burgers in a million years.  So I jumped at my chance and jumped in with both feet, and said you can do this girl!!

I went to the store with my free coupon from BzzAgent, looked over the choices, and decided on the Grillin Originals from MorningStar, I seen the picture and thought ok, these look pretty good.  And of course my husband looked at me like I don't know what your getting us into...hehe..

Decided to make these for lunch, my husband likes cheeseburgers, so I had to add cheese to his, and I have to say they weren't all that bad at all.  I was so very worried it would taste bad, and leave a nasty taste in our mouths, but they didn't.

So this goes to show, something new isn't always to bad...especially when it's healthier for you too!

If you haven't tried these yet, grab a box and try them out!



1 comment: