Thursday, January 17, 2013

My free Palmolive Fresh Infusions from Influenster

Hi there, +Influenster sent me 3 scents to try out for free from Palmolive Fresh Infusions.

The 3 scents of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions I received are:  Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, and Ginger White Tea.
                                                                 
I tried all 3 scents out over a 3 day period for each one, and here are my personal thoughts on them.

Lime Basil, the smell was overpowering to me, when I was standing doing dishes, it took my breath away.  It was very strong.  Suds up really good though, and dishes were very clean.

Lemon Thyme, the smell was ok, and again suds up very good and dishes were clean.

Ginger White Tea, this was my favorite one, the scent was great and not overpowering at all.  Suds up great, and dishes were clean.

When I tried each of these products I noticed it didn't take a lot of the dish liquid for the suds to appear, which is great.  That means it will save money since it doesn't take to much, which is great!!! Who doesn't like to save money.

I also liked the design of the bottles, very easy to handle.

I would really recommend this product for people to try, and you can purchase this at Walmart.

#PalmoliveFreshInfusions



11 comments:

  1. I am dying to try them!!! tysvm for the info on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of trying mine now as well. Good to hear about not needing alot! Great review. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great review! Thank you for the break down on each scent. It is great to hear that it didn't take a lot of the dish liquid for the suds to appear. BTW I love the photo. - aka Querm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to get this and I love how the bottles look. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! So glad we both got to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great review! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. I also love that the bottles are easy to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review ! I can't wait to try this new product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great review, can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the ginger white tea sounds very good for me to try. Thanks for such a detailed review!

    ReplyDelete