Thursday, March 21, 2013

Missing Mom

Today it has been 3 weeks since my Mom, her name is Rose, went to be with the Lord.  I still find myself thinking that this isn't real...waiting for my phone to ring with her on the other end., to hear her laugh, to hear her say I Love You....to feel her arms around me....oh how I miss all of this and so much more.

I feel like I'm just going through my days without feeling much of anything.  I've never experienced such pain and heartache....this is so unbearable.....

I find needing someone to talk to, see that was my Mom's place, I don't have any friends or family down here, so that was my Mom she was my link to life....and now I feel like I have nothing....I depended on her so very much....I know she knew this, she tried to help me through all of this, because she knew what was going to happen.  I have had 1 friend, Pamela that I have met through facebook reach out to me, she has checked on me, and sent me messages letting me talk....and she will never know how much that has meant to me.  Don't get me wrong, a few of my other friends from facebook have let me know that they are thinking about me too, but I guess right now, I just needed to talk.  I just feel so totally alone, where is my place in this world now...I've lost the most important person in my life.

I've found a couple of songs that have reminded me so much of my feelings, so I thought I'd share the links on here, and maybe if somebody reads this, maybe this will help them:



and here is the other one:




No comments:

Post a Comment