Monday, May 20, 2013

Radiant with Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream from +Influenster and Aveeno to try for free.



I have to say that I have always used a different night cream, and so I was excited to be able to try Aveeno's Positively Radiant Night Cream.  I have purchased their shampoo before, so I knew the brand was definitely good, but as like so many others, your always afraid to try something different when your so used to using a certain brand.  But thanks to Influenster sending me this free to try, I was so ready to get started.

So when I received the product, later that evening before bed, I started using it, I have to say within a couple of days, I noticed my face and neck both started to feel smoother than usual.  After a weeks worth of use, I noticed my face and neck both looked better and felt smoother.

I liked everything about the product and will continue to purchase it.  The only "little" flaw I found was the scent, it wasn't over powerful, but I did have a little smell to it, wish it was just a tad lighter.

YAY!! to a face that at least feels a little younger!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment